Monday, March 4, 2013

Sponsor A Day: The McKasson Family

Today, March 4th, is a very special day indeed! The McKasson family sponsored my travel day today in honor of sweet Nella and Keagan’s 5th Birthday! I can’t believe how old the girls are…I remember the day they were born during my senior year in high school like it was yesterday! Now I’ve gotten to see them grow over the years, and they hold avery special place in my heart! I wish I could be there to bake them yummy treats and celebrate being the fun, fabulous age of five, but I know Schehera and Jeff will make sure they have a wonderful day! Thanks for all your supportand encouragement, McKassons! I miss getting to see you guys regularly and babysit the girls! Good luck in Disney, Schehera, and give the girls a big birthday hug for me!

No comments: