Sunday, February 24, 2013

Roomie Blog: Myriam

I was so excited to see that I'd have a roommate this week, AND to see that it would be Myriam! She's such a sweetheart and I've loved getting to know her more! We've had a blast getting closer this week and spending more time together!

From: Walhail, Belgium (the exact MIDDLE point of Belgium, she says!)

Age: 18

Favorite color: Dark Red

Her favorite activity we did as roomies: Ice cream out at Kilwins after our Friday night show. Myriam got Turtle Cheesecake flavor and I got Raspberry Sorbetto. Yum! =)


Some other fun facts about Myriam:
- She's an AWESOME dancer! I love watching the huge smile on this girl's face when she's rocking out in our show!
- Her English has improved SO much since she's been in UWP...she amazes me!
- She LOVES caramel...and Belgian chocolate, of course!
- She speaks French, English, and a little bit of Flemmish (she learned it for 12 years...but claims to not remember it! haha)
- She LOVES Oreos (she first learned about these in America)
- She has a hilarious laugh...it reminds me of a very cute Woody Woodpecker (but it's not annoying)

No comments: