Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cold Stone Fundraiser!!!


Cold Stone ice cream, you say? Why yes! And what's even better?! If you come and eat delicious Cold Stone ice cream on December 9th from 12-3pm, you can help me raise money for my travel, performance, and service with Up With People!

Come into Cold Stone @ Highlands Ranch Town Center on Sunday December 9th between 12-3pm, and a portion of the proceeds go to support my travels (in addition to 1/2 of all tips earned!) I know it's December, and chilly ice cream doesn't always go well with winter weather, but never fear!

1) We live in Colorado! Chances are, we could have 80 degree weather that day!

2) Feeling festive? We have just the ice creams for you - including Dark Chocolate Peppermint and Ghirardelli Chocolate ice cream (both are to die for!)

-and if all else fails-

3) EVERY DAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR ICE CREAM! =)


***WANT TO HELP MORE?!?***

Of course you do! Fundraisers at Cold Stone work because, rather than having traditional paid employees working the counter, the group/organization (in this case, ME) brings in workers to be the substitute ice cream scoopers! I will be there working the entire time and definitely have my years of experience behind me, but I need help! Ever wondered what it would be like to scoop at Cold Stone? And sing crazy songs? And have a lot of fun?! Sign up for an hour shift (or more) and come join the fun (and discover muscles you NEVER knew you had!!!) Just message me letting me know you're interested! And don't worry - you get some training, and I will be there with you the whole time to help answer your questions (and you don't have to work the register or deal with any money!)
 
Invite all your friends! The invitation is open to EVERYONE! =)

Thanks, and see you Sunday, December 9th for an indulgent ice cream treat!

No comments: